White ceramic wax melt burner, with gold butterfly on top and cut out butterfly on the front. These are suitable to use with our scented soy melts, or alternatively can be used with scented oils and water.
*Please only use with an unscented 4 hour tea light, only burn for 4 hours at a time, allow to cool before re-lighting.
Butterfly Wax Melt Burner
- Never leave a burning candle unattended;
- Burn candle out of reach of children and pets;
- Do not burn candles near or on anything that could catch fire;
- Do not burn candles near draughts;
- Do not place candles near a heat source;
- Always trim the wick each time before lighting;
- Keep wax melt pool clear of any debris;
- Do not move whilst burning;
- Place melt or oil in the pool above the candle, and enjoy;
- Allow wax pool to melt slightly before trying to remove wax, can use cotton wool to soak up melted wax;
- Can be washed using hot soapy water, ensure it is dry before re-using.