Eucalyptus & Ylang Ylang Bath Salts.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus, Cananga oderata
(Pure & Organic Essential Oils)
Eucalyptus is a beautiful, tall, evergreen tree, up to 90 meters high. The young trees have bluish-green oval leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers, and smooth, pale grey bark. Eucalyptus has a light and refreshing, almost head-clearing scent.
Ylang ylang is a tall tropical tree about 20meters (60 feet) high with large, tender, fragrant pink, mauve or yellow flowers. Ylang Ylang has a sweet, herbaceous and exotic scent.
Eucalyptus & Ylang Ylang Bath Salts
Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Jojobate, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Dried Chamomile Flowers.
- SLS & SLSA Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- Always start with a clean bathtub
- Fill the bath with hot/warm water
- Sprinkle the desired amount into the water
- Swirl around with your hand
- The salts will slowly dissolve into the water
- Immediately enjoy the scent of the oils as they fill the room
- Lay back, relax and enjoy!
Your skin will immediately feel relaxed, soft, smooth and moistured.
*Always remember to rinse the bath after use.